What are you looking for?
When you work with Maryville University, you are part of a vibrant community leading a revolution in higher education. With strategic precision and vision, we’re building a university for the future.
Join a dedicated staff of professionals who are encouraged to explore, create and excel.
Job no: 492308
Work type: Faculty
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: Adjunct, College of Arts & Sciences
Job Summary/Basic Function
Maryville University is seeking qualified adjunct instructors to teach in the Interior Design Program. The focus of the Interior Design Program at Maryville University is to promote “creativity, aesthetic understanding, and technical proficiency”. Our program strives to provide a “rigorous, professional degree” that lays the foundation for “practice-ready graduates who become contributing members of a global market with a spirit of service and commitment to sustainable design practices.”
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited institution
• Terminal degree or Ph.D. in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field from an accredited institution• NCIDQ certification, LEED and/or WELL accreditation• Demonstrated relevant industry experience• Proficiency in the software programs Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and Adobe Creative Suite
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
• Transcripts are required to complete the application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for application purposes.
• An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background screening.
• Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
• Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibiting discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: November 01, 2019
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp
Subscribe to jobs