What are you looking for?
When you work with Maryville University, you are part of a vibrant community leading a revolution in higher education. With strategic precision and vision, we’re building a university for the future.
Join a dedicated staff of professionals who are encouraged to explore, create and excel.
Job no: 492422
Work type: Adjunct
Location: St. Louis, MO
Categories: Adjunct, College of Arts & Sciences
Job Summary/Basic Function
• Master’s degree in a related field from a regionally accredited institution• Three years professional experience with a creative agency• Higher education teaching experience
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please include a link to your visual portfolio within cover letter or CV.
• The Department is using this position announcement to build a qualified pool of instructors to fill teaching needs as they arise. This position is not designated for a specific course or semester.
• Transcripts are required to complete the application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for application purposes.
• An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background screening.
• Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
• Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibiting discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: August 12, 2020
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp
Subscribe to jobs